What do you do when your child won’t drink milk? Well! Keep your worries aside, keep your spirits up, cause we have got your back. Read on to find out how!
Forcing kids to consume calcium is a daily struggle for some parents. We feel you, and so we thought of sharing this awesome milkshake recipe with you. Kids love flavored milk and milkshakes. So take advantage of this situation, besides, it’s summertime. Allow us to entice your kid’s taste buds with our much-loved Chocolate-Chip Ragi Cookie Milkshake.
Recipe for you to try now.
1. 2 Cups vanilla ice cream
2. ⅓ Box of Slurrp Farm Chocolate Ragi Cookies
3. ¼ Cup chocolate chips
4. One cup of milk
5. One scoop of vanilla ice-cream
6. Whipped cream, chocolate chips, caramel, banana/blueberries/green apple, and extra cookies to garnish (optional)
1. Place vanilla ice cream, Slurrp Farm Chocolate Ragi Cookies, chocolate chips and milk in a blender. Blend well to make the mixture smooth.
2. Take a glass and place cookie crumbles on the bottom.
3. Add the choco-chip shake to the glass and garnish with whipped cream and choco-chips and caramel on the top.
4. Serve immediately and add a few slices of green apple or banana/blueberries for an extra dose of health-happiness.
Enjoy the healthy, yummy and good for their tummy Chocolate-Chip Ragi Cookie Milkshake.
Let not the summer slip by before you try this recipe. Do you have a wonderful recipe that you’d like to share? We would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org