By Alka Priyaank Vishnoi
We hear it all the time, “Eat your greens!” But most of us (and our kids) don’t eat leafy veggies as often as we should, which means we’re missing out on the essential nutrients. Say goodbye to guilt, though! Because here’s this absolute immune booster drink which is ready under 7-minutes. All you really need are just a few ingredients plus some preferred toppings.
One of my favorite breakfast meals to kickstart the day on a healthy-happy note. A little sweet, thanks to Slurrp Farm’s natural sweetener- banana powder and refreshing kiwi fruit. Adding greens to a fruit smoothie might change the color (and make it greener!) but it certainly does not alter the taste. In addition, you will eat some essential and good carbs via the wholesome goodness of oats. You could add spinach-y iron to amp up the health quotient.
The recipe is an absolute immune booster, loaded with potassium from the banana, iron, and folate from the kale and spinach (needed for energy and reproduction respectively), vitamin C from the kiwi (essential for our immunity-boosting). It’s got a mildly tangy taste, thanks to the kiwi, and a frozen banana makes this vegetable smoothie naturally sweet. No added sugars and sweeteners needed!
So much goodness and taste. Go fo it!
Kiwi Spinach Banana And Oats Smoothie
1. One banana
2. One kiwi- chopped
3. 1/2 Cup spinach
4. 1/2 Cup Slurrp Farm Oats Powder
5. 1 Tbsp Slurrp Farm Organic Chia seeds
6. 1 1/2 Tbsp Slurrp Farm Organic Nut Powder
7. 1 Tbsp Slurrp Farm Organic Jaggery powder
8. Water – 2 cups
1. In a blender add oats, kiwi, spinach, and banana.
2. Next, add nut powder and jaggery, chia seeds, and water.
4. Turn the blender on and the run till the mixture becomes smooth.
5. Pour in a mug or any glass and top with nut powder and chia seeds.
Enjoy the drink smoothie lovers! You can share your version of the drink with us and @slurrpfarm.com and get featured.