Meet Neela Kaushik from GurgaonMoms
Neela Kaushik is the Founder of GurgaonMoms, currently a 30,000 strong community of mothers that every mom is proud to be part of, and has built a brand that the media loves to cover. A regular columnist for the Hindustan Times. TEDx speaker and part of the Advisory Board for TEDx Gurugram. Recently named the Facebook SheLeadsTech Community Ambassador for the Delhi-NCR region.
Get to know her:
1. Words I live by…
When you truly desire something, the whole universe conspires to help you achieve that thing.
2. Why do I love to feed my family healthy food?
Eating healthy is a family tradition that one must pass on to the next generation and it helps in creating mindfulness.
3. A dream I am turning into reality is?
Being me, myself, and loving myself.
4. How are you keeping stress at bay (now that the whole family is home)?
Pranayama, music, and reading.
5. What do you think the greatest invention has been during your lifetime?
Artificial Intelligence (just mind-blowing)!
6. What’s the easiest thing about being a mother?
Enjoy the unconditional love.
7. What is your dream job?
Successful CEO of an MNC.
8. Describe motherhood in just one word!
A close-knit collective of mothers, grandmothers, and to-be-moms, Gurgaon Moms is called the Google of Gurugram, you ask anything and you get an answer in a jiffy. But as much as Gurugram Moms has helped spark conversations on a range of topics close to its members’ hearts, it has also been the making of entrepreneurs, giving these ladies undreamt of exposure.
Picture credit: YouTube