Millet is a delicious whole grain that is high in manganese and magnesium. Millets have stood the test of time and have long been favored for their many health benefits. One of the greatest myths of our generation is that healthy foods are boring.
There is so much inspiration around us that all we need is to take our traditional foods and add a creative twist to our grandmas’ recipes. In this way, we create a win-win situation. We benefit by often eating wholesome millets done differently and sometimes eat the same recipe time and again for pure nostalgia. Homemade muffins infused with soft vanilla buttercream. Oh! The taste of childhood and nostalgia, all this motivated us to share with you this recipe.
8 Millet Recipes Using Different Millet Varieties – Yummy And Easy
Despite how rough this year seems to all of us we find great comfort in baking. Do you? The act of measuring ingredients, combining them in just the right order, and then patiently waiting as they bake and fill the house with delicious aromas. The beauty of baking is that it’s predictable. Baking makes us happy and baked goods make everyone happy. Spreading joy is immensely powerful. If you like to bake too, do try this recipe and let us know if it was helpful.
Texture matters for the little ones. They are intrigued when foods are so soft and smooth, they seem to melt in your mouth. We personally are enchanted with foods that vaporize when you take a bite. And we love it when a crunch resonates inside your head. The end result is satisfying, we have got some soft textured healthy, delicious millet muffins, and these were quite filling if you’ve given you have one or two of them for breakfast or evening snack. Because no matter how tough life gets, there’s always some small measure of happiness to be found, even if it’s just in the form of a humble muffin.
Enjoy the goodness of millets and soul-soothing flavors all in just one bite with this millet recipe.
1. One packet of Slurrp Farm Millet Pancake Mix Banana Choco Chip
2. One tbsp baking powder
3. ½ Tsp cinnamon powder (optional)
4. One ripe banana
5. 5 Tbsp Slurrp Farm Jaggery Powder
6. 80 Grams of curd
7. ½ Cup of olive oil
1. Empty the contents of one packet of Slurrp Farm Millet Pancake Mix Banana Choco Chip.
2. Add one tbsp baking powder.
3. Add ½ tsp cinnamon powder (optional).
4. Peel one ripe banana.
5. Mash the banana.
6. Whisk together Slurrp Farm Jaggery Powder and curd.
7. Add less than ½ cup measure of olive oil.
8. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
9. You can add some chopped walnuts for the crunch.
10. Line a muffin tray with cupcake liners and start filling with a ladle.
11. Bake the muffins in a preheated oven (180 degrees for 25 mins)
12. Your healthy millet muffins are ready!
|Share with us your baking recipe which acts as a therapy for you and we shall feature it. Post a picture on Instagram and tag us @SlurrpFarm|