Meet Upasana Mahtani Luthra from Gurgaon Moms
Upasana Mahtani, Director of Events & Mom Influencer Program, GurgaonMoms, is an avid book lover. She can’t remember a time when she didn’t have a book by her side. Mom to two teenagers – she is a self-confessed Bollywood movie buff. She loves to cook and experiments with a healthy twist whenever possible.
Get to know her:
1. Words I live by…
2. Why do I love to feed my family healthy food?
Because there is only so much I can control and for so long
3. A dream I am turning into reality is?
Just not happening.
4. How are you keeping stress at bay (now that the whole family is home)
By dancing it out! Weekly cocktail hour & zoom call.
5. What do you think the greatest invention has been during your lifetime?
6. What are the 3 happiest times in your life?
Birth of my first child, birth of my second child, and every time I see them bond!
7. What’s the easiest thing about being a mother?
Getting hugs and kisses on demand.
8. Describe motherhood in just one word!
A close-knit collective of mothers, grandmothers, and to-be-moms, Gurgaon Moms is called the Google of Gurugram, you ask anything and you get an answer in a jiffy. But as much as Gurugram Moms has helped spark conversations on a range of topics close to its members’ hearts, it has also been the making of entrepreneurs, giving these ladies undreamt of exposure.